I am the honorable flamingo. What you read here might make you smile, make you think, or make you wonder. This is the world as I see it, from the view of a pink, long legged, slightly awkward bird.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Ron Paul Or David Horowitz, Who Is Fascist-ier?

On the Glenn Beck program, David Horowitz had some choice words for Ron Paul and his supporters. As someone who considers themselves a Libertarian, I found it particularly ridiculous and factually incorrect. I decided to do a side-by-side comparison to find out which is truly more fascist, Ron Paul, David Horowitz, or a can of peas.



Now for the comparison.



As you can clearly see from this unbiased comparison, Ron Paul is significantly less of a fascist that David Horowitz, and slightly less fascist than a can of peas. So have no fear, you don't have to worry about Ron Paul sleeping with Islamo-Fascists in the White House.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the can of peas is the problem!!!!!
hilarious graphic.

Agi said...

I followed the link from your YouTube page. Nice job dissecting the Republican debate. Wow, booing a General because he was gay...that crowd sure was a classy bunch!

Baconeater said...

My problem with Ron Paul is that he is a doctor who rejects evolution.
With all the evidence that validates evolution, I have to really worry about his judgment system.
Also I don't believe that America can turn a blind eye to radical Islam, and think it will go away.

The Flamingo said...

I agree with you on the evolution angle, although it isn't an issue that would really change my vote, at least not based on Paul's stance. I have a feeling he hasn't really looked at the scientific evidence, and is a bit uneasy about evolution because a lot of protestants don't think it can fit with their faith. I hope it wouldn't interfere with his ability to be President, at least is shouldn't if he actually wants to pull the federal government back to the level he says he does.

As far as radical Islam is concerned, I agree it is a problem as well. I've heard Paul acknowledge this too, but he disagrees with the way we are fighting it. He says, and I would agree, that our presence in the Middle East makes it easier for Al Qaeda and the Taliban and others to recruit new blood. I think radical Islam should be fought in small operations targeted at known groups when they pose a threat to people. The all out war approach doesn't appear to be having the desired effect.

NadePaulKuciGravMcKi said...

Pam Geller
Gary Bauer
John Hagee
David Horowitz
play dumb re 9/11
no questions re 9/11

What you have done will be the saving of Israel
You'll be remembered forever for this
Not only that you've been paid for your efforts
Pretty good wages for one little kiss