I am the honorable flamingo. What you read here might make you smile, make you think, or make you wonder. This is the world as I see it, from the view of a pink, long legged, slightly awkward bird.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Atheist T-Shirts

Are you godless? If you are, then I have some clothing for you. These atheist t-shirts will have all your friends asking you where you got it, and how they can get their hands on one. Just wait, you will turn heads, and souls, with your new wardrobe.When will these stylish tees be available you ask? Probably never. It's not my fault, it's just that there isn't really a demographic for these things, unless of course you want to get the hell beat out of you...literally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shirts, except that "you're" should be "your", on that last one.

Anonymous said...

You are a dolt that should take the ESL classes again.

The Flamingo said...

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I must have missed it. I'd fix it, but I just don't care enough.