I am the honorable flamingo. What you read here might make you smile, make you think, or make you wonder. This is the world as I see it, from the view of a pink, long legged, slightly awkward bird.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Republican Campaign Ad

After the RNC released its new "stakes" ad, I was thrilled. Thrilled because people need to truly know just what kind of pansies the Democrats really are. The only objection I had is that the commercial sugarcoated the Democrats reputation on national security. It was too soft on them. Bill Clinton can't be let off the hook this easily. So, I have created my own commercial, which I am making available to the Republican National Committee free of charge. Here it is:



Now I think everyone can agree that this ad will convey the proper message. Don't be offended by the truth, just vote Republican.




Note: This is by far the stupidest thing I have ever done...and thats saying quite a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that is I votes for Demorcats that I would be letting lose pirate Ninjas that can shoot lazers out of there eyes.

Just got to love a party that is so desperate that they use such fear tactics.

I am just waiting now for a good democrat responce.